Roa Island Boating Club

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:54 am
Posts: 15
Due to the forecasted weather conditions on Saturday this years MBSA Regatta 1 will be postponed until the 1st July.

We are proposing to still carry on with the bay race from Fleetwood on Sunday 17th starting from Fleetwood instead of Piel and all MBSA yachts are invited to take part in this.

The proposed start time will be 12:00 and the course will be given out on VHF CH 72 from 11:30.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group