|Roa Island Boating Club
|MBSA Regatta 1 Postponed Until 1st July 2012
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||info [ Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 am ]|
|Post subject:||MBSA Regatta 1 Postponed Until 1st July 2012|
Due to the forecasted weather conditions on Saturday this years MBSA Regatta 1 will be postponed until the 1st July.
We are proposing to still carry on with the bay race from Fleetwood on Sunday 17th starting from Fleetwood instead of Piel and all MBSA yachts are invited to take part in this.
The proposed start time will be 12:00 and the course will be given out on VHF CH 72 from 11:30.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group